> List Of Also 意味 使い方 For You - Fazmakz

List Of Also 意味 使い方 For You

【タガタメ】Sharon(also Angel) Review/Showcase シャロン(ある意味天使)を紹介します(英語
【タガタメ】Sharon(also Angel) Review/Showcase シャロン(ある意味天使)を紹介します(英語 from www.youtube.com

Introduction

In the Japanese language, “also” is translated as “も” (mo). It is a particle that is used to add information to a sentence. It is a versatile word that can be used in various ways. In this article, we will discuss the meaning and usage of “also” in Japanese.

What Does “Also” Mean in Japanese?

“Mo” is a particle that adds an element to the sentence. It is used to indicate that something else is also true or applicable. For instance, “私も日本語が話せます” (watashi mo nihongo ga hanasemasu) means “I also can speak Japanese”.

How to Use “Also” in Japanese?

“Mo” is used in different ways depending on the context. It can be used with nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.

Using “Mo” with Nouns

When using “mo” with nouns, it is placed after the noun. For instance, “私も学生です” (watashi mo gakusei desu) means “I am also a student”.

Using “Mo” with Verbs

When using “mo” with verbs, it is placed after the verb. For example, “私は昨日も勉強しました” (watashi wa kinou mo benkyou shimasita) means “I also studied yesterday”.

Using “Mo” with Adjectives

When using “mo” with adjectives, it is placed after the adjective. For instance, “私も元気です” (watashi mo genki desu) means “I am also well”.

Using “Mo” with Adverbs

When using “mo” with adverbs, it is placed before the adverb. For example, “私はいつもも早く起きます” (watashi wa itsumo mo hayaku okimasu) means “I also wake up early every day”.

Other Ways to Use “Also” in Japanese

Aside from the ways mentioned above, “mo” can also be used in other ways such as:

Using “Mo” with Question Words

“Mo” can be used with question words such as “nani” (what), “dare” (who), and “itsu” (when). For example, “誰も知りません” (dare mo shirimasen) means “Nobody knows”.

Using “Mo” with Negative Sentences

“Mo” can also be used with negative sentences. For instance, “私も行かない” (watashi mo ikanai) means “I am not going either”.

Using “Mo” to Emphasize

“Mo” can also be used to emphasize a point. For example, “私もそう思います” (watashi mo sou omoimasu) means “I also think so”.

Conclusion

In conclusion, “mo” is a useful word in the Japanese language. It is a particle that can be used in different ways depending on the context. To use “mo” correctly, it is important to understand its meaning and usage. By mastering the use of “mo”, you can effectively communicate in Japanese.

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "List Of Also 意味 使い方 For You"

Posting Komentar